NU Library Catalog
The Library Catalog is available 24 hours per day and lists more than 144,000 books and more than 6,200 DVDs owned by Niagara University Library.
A database of more than 300,000 high-quality electronic books covering many different subjects.
This is a collective catalog of books and other materials owned by more than 20,000 libraries. If you want to do comprehensive research on what books have been written about a topic, this is the place to go.
Other Library Catalogs
- Library Catalogs and Websites in Western New York
- Library Catalogs and Websites in Ontario
- A Big List of Library Websites and Catalogs
- Library of Congress
- Links to State Libraries
- New York State Library
- National Library of Canada
- National Library Catalogs Worldwide
Book Web Sites
- Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble.com and Alibris.com: great places to buy new and used books
- BookSpot: a free resource center that simplifies the search for the best book-related content on the Web. Sites are arranged by category, such as bestseller lists, award winners, recommended reading lists, book reviews, electronic texts, book news, and more.
- If you need a book that the Library does not own, we can almost always borrow a copy for you through Interlibrary Loan.
- Or, if you are in hurry, and the book is owned by one of the Western New York libraries participating in the AcademicSHARE program, you may visit that library and borrow their materials. Remember to bring your NU ID card with you!