Electronic Resources Librarian
- Master of Library Science, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education, SUNY Buffalo State
- Manages the development, delivery, marketing, and assessment of the Library’s collection of electronic resources.
- Assists in managing the library website.
- Provides reference services.
- Provides Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery backup.
- Teaches in the User Education Program when needed.
- Manages the library's social media presence.
- "Needs and Results in Virtual Reference Transactions: A Longitudinal Study," The Reference Librarian, November 1, 2016.
- "Online Submission Forms and E-mail Notification For Interlibrary Loan Requests." Journal of the Leadership and Management Section of the New York Library Association, 2007 - 2008, Vol. 4, No. 2, pg 33.
- Web design, HTML, CSS
- Web searching
- Public Speaking
- Education - Undergraduate Programs
- Circulation and Reserve - 716.286.8020
- Research Assistance - 716.286.8020
- Interlibrary Loan - 716.286.8012
- Book and Periodicals Purchasing - 716.286.8031
- Cataloging - 716.286.8031
- Director's Office - 716.286.8001
- Fax Number - 716.286.8030