Director of Libraries
- M.L.S., State University of New York at Buffalo
- B.A. in History, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Library Director
- Peer reviewer for the Intersect Conference of the Western New York Library Resources Council, 2021 and 2022
- Peer reviewer for the The Library Collective Unconference in 2020
- Section Editor, Journal of Library Innovation, 2008-2015
- Editor, Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery & Electronic Reserve, 2009
- Thomas Stieve and David Schoen, "Undergraduate Students Book Selection: A Study of Factors in the Decision Making Process." Journal of Academic Librarianship, 32.6 (2006): 599-608.
- Kristine Kasbohm, Michelle Dubaj, and David M. Schoen, "Launching the Library Mystery Tour: A Library Component for First Year Experience." College and Undergraduate Libraries, 13.2 (2006): 35-46.
- Catherine P. Cook-Cottone, Karen Dutt-Doner and David Schoen, "Understanding Student Article Retrieval Behaviors: Instructional Implications." Research Strategies, 20.4 (2005): 379-388.
- Michael Coffta and David M. Schoen, "Academic Library Web Sites as a Source of Interlibrary Loan Lending Information: A Survey of Four- and Five-year Colleges and Universities." Library Resources & Technical Services, 44.1 (2000):196-200.
- David M. Schoen and Suzette M. Hino, "Building Psychology Journal Collections Using Core Journal Lists: An Annotated Bibliography." Behavioral & Social Sciences Librarian, 17.1 (1998): 55-61.
- David M. Schoen and Leslie R. Morris, "Interlibrary Loan Policies: Data from the Interlibrary Loan Policies Directory." Journal of Interlibrary Loan and Information Supply, 1.1 (1990): 101-107.
- CIS 232: Microcomputer Applications for Business (Niagara University)
- HIS199: USA in the Contemporary World (Niagara University)
- LIS 581: Management of Libraries and Information Agencies (SUNY Buffalo)
- Various computer courses in adult education programs in Kenmore, Hamburg, and West Seneca
- Circulation and Reserve - 716.286.8020
- Research Assistance - 716.286.8020
- Interlibrary Loan - 716.286.8012
- Book and Periodicals Purchasing - 716.286.8031
- Cataloging - 716.286.8031
- Director's Office - 716.286.8001
- Fax Number - 716.286.8030