Since November 27, 2007, Niagara University Library and ILLiad have been making interlibrary loan easier for students, faculty, and staff.
How? Here's what some of our ILLiad users had to say:
- "I find ILLiad to be one of the most helpful and time saving technological innovations to date."
- "I like ILLiad because whatever I needed was ordered right away and came quicker than I thought it would."
- "I was really surprised at how quick the turn around was for requesting an article and receiving the electronic file! It was fantastic!"
- "I use ILLiad to get books that the library here does not have. More importantly, Niagara makes sure to get the books to you in a quick manner, and it is helpful that they let you know when your book has arrived."
- "I love to use ILLiad when I do research. The information I need is sometimes so obscure that I think they will never find it, but they do and fast!"
So, here's to five great years ... and many more to come!
P.S. Don't know what ILLiad is? Check out the FAQ at http://niagara.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/FAQ2.html.