- The Library maintains a Computer Training Lab on the basement level of the building. It is used to train students how to use Library databases to do research. However, when it is not being used for training purposes, the Lab is available for students to work individually using Library databases, the Internet, or Microsoft Office.
- There are many additional desktop computers throughout the building that you may use.
- There are several Mac computers on the first floor.
You may bring your own laptop and connect to the wireless campus network, or you may borrow one from the IT Help Desk on the first floor.
In addition to laptops, the IT Help Desk on the first floor has the following items available for short term loan (1 to 3 days). Students should contact the Help Desk directly (in person, by phone 716-286-8040, or via email, email@example.com).
- Boom Box
- DVD/VCR player
- Digital audio recorder
- Digital still camera
- Digital Video Camcorder (records on small DVDs)
- Digital Video Camcorder (records on a memory card)
- Digital Video Camcorder (Flip video device, records internally)
- Microphone kit for camcorders & computers (hand mic, clip mic & headsets)
- LCD Projector
- LCD Projector w/DocCamProjection Screen
- Netbook computer
- Sound System (small/portable)
- Powered SpeakersWireless presenter (to advance PowerPoint slides)
Black & white and color printers are available.
- To print in black & white, you need a valid NU ID card.*
- Color printouts are 25 cents per page and must be paid for in cash.
*Niagara University students and employees, if you need an ID card, please visit Room 108 in St. Vincent's Hall. If you are not a member of the Niagara University community, you may purchase a printing card at the Circulation Desk for $4 (the card costs $1 and has $3 preloaded printing money).