Part-Time Reference Librarian
- Master of Business Administration, Canisius College, 1982
- Master of Library Science, University at Buffalo, 1977
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, 1976
- Provide reference desk service on evenings and weekends
- Provide assistance with library instruction classes as needed
- Understanding the Census: A Guide for Marketers, Planners, Grant Writers, and Other Data Users. Epoch Books, 1996.
- Business Information: How to Find It, How to Use It, 2nd edition. Oryx Press, 1992.
Awards and Honors
- Gale Research Award for Excellence in Business Librarianship, American Library Association, 1992
- Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Librarianship, State University of New York, 1991
- Business information sources
- Census of population
- Use of graphic novels in libraries