Coordinator of Public Services
- M.L.S., SUNY at Buffalo, December 1996
- B.A. in American History, Empire State College, February 1996
- B.F.A, Johnston College, May 1978
- Oversees and coordinates services for the Reference and Circulation Departments.
- Works at the Reference Desk and provides individual research assistance by appointment.
- Teaches information literacy classes.
- Serves as liaison to several academic departments.
- Coordinates the Library's Electronic Reserve Program.
- Serves on the Library's Project Management Committee.
- Participates in collection development activities.
- Library instruction
- Collection development
- Web searching
- Alumni Services
- Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- International Studies
- Political Science