Here are some recent publications by NU faculty:
- The Role of Physician Opinion in Human Enhancement. By: Delaney, James J.; Martin, David P.. American Journal of Bioethics, Jan2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p19-20, 2p.
- 'Dead Zone' dynamics in Lake Erie: the importance of weather and sampling intensity for calculated hypolimnetic oxygen depletion rates. By: Conroy, Joseph; Boegman, Leon; Zhang, Hongyan; Edwards, William; Culver, David. Aquatic Sciences, Mar2011, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p289-304, 16p.
- Incremental validity of college alcohol beliefs in the prediction of freshman drinking and its consequences: A prospective study. By: Osberg, Timothy M.; Insana, Maribeth; Eggert, Meredith; Billingsley, Katherine; Addictive Behaviors, Vol 36(4), Apr, 2011. pp. 333-340.
- Does Parenting Shield Youth From Exposure to Violence During Adolescence? A 5-Year Longitudinal Test in a High-Poverty Sample of Minority Youth. By: Spano, Richard; Rivera, Craig; Bolland, John M.. Journal of Interpersonal Violence, Mar2011, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p930-949, 20p.
- Important characteristics of sequence-specific recombination hotspots in Schizosaccharomyces pombe. By: Steiner WW, Davidow PA, Bagshaw AT, Genetics, 2011 Feb; Vol. 187 (2), pp. 385-96.
- The use of the pseudo-polyelectrolyte, poly(4-vinylphenol), in multilayered films as an antimicrobial surface coating. By: Pinto, Matthew S.; McGahan, Megan E.; Steiner, Walter W.; Priefer, Ronny. Colloids & Surfaces A: Phys. Eng. Asp., Mar2011, Vol. 377 Issue 1-3, p182-186, 5p.